- Creating custom teams
- Enabling term and definition audio in games
- Continuous gameplay
- Starting games with diagram sets
Creating custom teams
- Choose a study set and begin a game
- Once all of your students have joined, you'll see a pop-up where you can choose to have Quizlet randomly assign teams or select Or create your own custom teams
- You'll see numbers for each team and blank rows for student names. Assign a team number to each of your students, who will see a prompt on their device to enter their team number
- When students enter their team numbers, you'll see their names show up underneath each team name
After everyone has entered their team number, you can start the game.
Enabling audio for terms and definitions
While your students are finding their teams, open the Options menu. To enable audio, select On below TERM AND DEFINITION AUDIO. Your students will then be able to hear audio read back to them as they're selecting answers.
After a team wins and Quizlet cycles through your students' correct and incorrect answers, you'll have the option to end the game, start another game with the same set or start a game with a new set. Teachers with free accounts only have the option to start another game with the same set.
Starting a game with a diagram set
Please read this article for a detailed overview of starting Quizlet Live games with diagram sets.