Some examples of inappropriate content and behaviors include:
- Cyberbullying and hate speech — Content or accounts created to threaten or harass another person are unacceptable on Quizlet, as is content that includes hate speech. Our systems proactively search for and remove this type of content, but these filters can't catch everything. Accordingly, we depend on our users to let us know if this type of behavior is occurring on Quizlet so our team can take action to stop it.
- Violence or self-harm — Quizlet is not a venue for threatening, discussing, or glorifying violence, harm to others, or harm to yourself. While we understand that some people use our website and apps to study disorders or unsafe behaviors for educational purposes, content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm or suicide is not permitted on Quizlet.
- Mature content — Students on Quizlet are of all ages and study all kinds of content, including subjects like nursing and medicine. Occasionally, some images included as part of these study sets can be graphic or mature. We request that users who need to study these types of images, or other mature content, keep their sets private. If you see an image that isn't appropriate for all audiences, please let us know.
- Bad ads — We work with Google to make sure our advertisements are suitable for all ages and not spammy or distracting. If you see an ad that shouldn't be shown on Quizlet, please take a screenshot of your browser window and right-click the ad to copy the link address — then send that information to us. We'll act quickly to remove the ad from Quizlet and prevent others like it from showing up in the future.
- Anything else that violates our Community Guidelines
To report test questions and answers, please use our test bank reporting form. You can learn more about our stance on academic integrity here.
To file a formal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) takedown request of your copyrighted content, please use our DMCA reporting form or send a free form request using the instructions outlined here.
Reporting content from the Quizlet website
To report a set, go to the set page and open the More menu. Then, select Report.
Be sure to answer the clarifying questions you're prompted with so our team has as much information as possible to look over when reviewing your report.
To report a class, go to the class page and select Report.
To report a user, go to their profile page and open the More menu. Then, select Report .
Using the on-site and in-app reporting flows is the best way to report content to us to review. If you have trouble submitting a report through the website, please let us know.