What you can do
- Upload your own images (web, iOS, Android)
- Study offline (iOS, Android)
- Recording custom audio with Voice Recording (web-only)
- Create diagram sets with as many points as you want (web-only)
- Study over time with Long-Term Learning (web, iOS)
- Create unlimited classes (web-only)
- Study ad-free on the Quizlet website and mobile apps (web, iOS, Android)
- Choose from a variety of flashcard themes (iOS-only)
Go to the Quizlet Plus upgrade page, then select Get Superpowers.
Once you're on the checkout page, enter your payment information and select Check out to pay.
Looking for a way to study ad-free without the bells and whistles offered with Plus? You can purchase Quizlet Go via iOS or Android to study ad-free on the website and apps and use Night Theme.
Can I upload my own images from the Quizlet app?
Yes. Quizlet Plus users can upload images to their sets from our iOS and Android apps in addition to the website.
Can I record my own audio from the Quizlet app?
No. It's not currently possible to record your own audio from the Quizlet apps, but you can do this from the Quizlet website. That said, any audio you record on the website will play back when you study on the app.
I already have Go! Can I switch to Plus?
Yes. To do that, log in to your account on the app and go to Settings. Tap Get Quizlet Plus, pay and you'll then have access to Plus features.
Will I see ads on the Quizlet website if I buy Plus on iOS or Android?
Nope! Plus users have a completely ad-free experience on Quizlet, regardless of where they're studying.
When does my Plus upgrade renew or expire?
You can check your upgrade status from your Settings page. You'll see your upgrade status and the date your upgrade expires; if you have automatic renewal set up, you'll see the renewal date — and you can read more about managing your recurring subscription here.
Have a question or need help? Let us know and we'll get back to you soon!